Most awesome rig on the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most awesome rig on the forum

I got a Blue Demon Lava. You ever try putting a drive pedal in front, when using a guitar (not bass) ?
    tele / wolfie
    pittbull 50cl
    greenbacks

Comment

I haven't used pedals with the RH750 yet, but I have used my pedal board with both bass and guitar and found that it's well suited for both.

My board:

So far with the TC I've only plugged straight in, but I was able to dial in good, solid clean sounds for the guitar as well as overdriven to fuzzy tones (unusual to get those in a bass amp with a guitar). I've also played guitar through an Ampeg BA115 and a 250 watt Hartke amp (I forget the model) and with either one of those I can get a passable clean sound (not great, but it works), however it's dang near impossible to get those amps to clip without a pedal of some sort.

I'll fiddle around with the RH750 some more using the pedal board and write a more detailed report on it. Might take a couple of days as the amp is still over at the practice space.

Comment

Im really anxious to hear more about that bass rig too Sanford! Man, thats clean and tidy looking, the 2x2 cabs would be easy on my back. Im playing alil more bass these days and so Ive been "window shopping" for a nice bass rig if I get to a point.. Ive never seen one like yours. I currently have an Ampeg B12or something like that.
        Last edited by BloodRose; 08-10-2011, 03:03 PM.
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
        X