Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programmable Pedalboard...

...Digitech IPB10

It looks pretty cool. I was expecting something like since I have started seeing people gigging with laptops and ground controls.

"We live thinking we will never die. We die thinking we had never lived. Cut it out." - Jason Becker

"The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change" - Heraclitus

sigpicHouse of Jackson, Charvel, ESP, BC Rich, Dean etc.. Fans. Come and Join us!

Re: Programmable Pedalboard...

I'm not sure I'm down with it...I mean, on paper, cool, sounds like a good idea.

But, if you're JUST using the Ipad as the interface, and not any processing power?

I don't like the idea of putting an Ipad that close to the floor of a stage, plus stepping on things right next to it.

Comment

Oh...iPlayguitarwitheffects......
      doh

Comment

So they are relying on guitarists who already have an iPad for this? A $500 pedalboard with a $500 tablet? And you are supposed to put it on the floor of a stage and step on it?
        I wonder how many they will actually sell.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

^ I don't think is intended for stage use.

Comment

The pedal that would use are the same that use laptops. The sounds in that demo arent bad (better then most digitech demos I have heard)
            Gondola Kid
            Bandcamp
            Facebook
            JimijaymesGuitarist
            Youtube

Comment

It seems to be a RP1000 that you program with an iPad. The iPad doesn't need to be hooked up to use it, so you don't need the iPad for actual stage use.

Comment

Working...
              X