• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect Help on Pink Floyd Breathe

Is that a univibe or something else?

Re: Effect Help on Pink Floyd Breathe

Yup.
    Originally posted by Brown Note
    I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
    My Blog

Comment

Univibe all the way. You can get a passable tone using a Phase 90 or soft Chorus, but nothing really sounds like a vibe.
      Gear:
      Fender '03 CIJ Antigua Strat
      Epi Dot Natural
      Partscaster blackie
      Breedlove Passport Mahogany
      VOX V845 -> MXR Blue Box -> Boss CS-3 -> MXR Phase 90 -> Paul C. Tim OD -> Fulltone Plimsoul -> Boss CE-3 -> EHX Memory Toy -> SD Deja Vu Delay >
      Marshall Artist 30 4202 or Bugera V5

I WORK FOR GC, IF YOU NEED A DEAL PM ME!!!

Comment

Vibe for days...despite what others say about chorus pedals or phasers you're really not even getting in the ballpark...

If you want that sound and budget is an issue get a VooDoo Labs Micro Vibe, it's one of the best vibes out there but since they cut out the vibrato mode it's less money, really great unit!

If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Working...
        X