The Fulltone SoulBender is back !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fulltone SoulBender is back !

Our Soul-Bender is based on the legendary Colorsound and Vox Series III ToneBenders made by Sola-Sound/England in the late '60's that was used by Beck and Page on much of their circa 1968-70 recordings.

Anyone else a little bit excited, or is it just me
    Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Re: The Fulltone SoulBender is back !

I have to say I love my original Soulbender. The new one looks nice too.

Comment

im waiting for the choralflange to return...
      "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
      Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Count me out...the SoulBender was one of the least inspiring Tone Benders I ever tried...
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I like the clip on the fulltone website. Sounds nice and smooth.

Comment

Working...
          X