Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
    Dang, man!
    What?

Comment

Re: MXR Pedals

lots of dunlop stuff!

Comment

Looking at that EVH wah is making me want one, just because!

I think MXR/Dunlop hiring Jorge Tripps was a great move. I know he's responsible for Way Huge, the Dunlop signature series, and a bunch of new MXR's being dialed in....he also designed the Carbon Copy. This why MXR has really come up in the past few years I think.

The way the story goes.....Jim Dunlop used to get mad at employees who'd share info with Jorge, then after a few years he just hired him! Good move.

As much as I like the Green Rhino, it got bumped off by the green Classic OD. It sits next to the Klon. I use the Green Rhino and cream Classic OD as floating OD's not attached to a board, so I can carry them around and use them on other amps.

The Green Rhino is one OD that prefers clean amps, and the Classic OD prefers gainy amp tones. The Classic OD is so good at adding a lead tone to a crunchy Marshall. If it had come out in the 80's, EVERYONE would have been using it....rather than Boss or Rat.
        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
          Looking at that EVH wah is making me want one, just because!
          I'll keep that EVH Wah for the rest of my life!!

I went to pick that up about 30 miles from here on Friday. I called a buddy of mine to see if he wanted to ride there with me to get it. He went with me and we had a great time. We ended up hanging out that day from 1pm when I picked him up until around 8:30pm-9pm when I left his house. He died the next day of a heart attack. I've pretty much been in shock since I found out he died. I kind of came out of this daze that I've been in when I saw him lying in a casket today.

When I look at that wah now, it makes me smile. It reminds me of what a great day he and I both had together on the last full day of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
            . He died the next day of a heart attack. I've pretty much been in shock since I found out he died. I kind of came out of this daze that I've been in when I saw him lying in a casket today.

When I look at that wah now, it makes me smile. It reminds me of what a great day he and I both had together on the last full day of his life.
            your effin' skarin' me bud..just sayin'..wth???
            "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Just sayin'... Quite an MXR/Lop collection ya got there!

And I'm sorry about your friend. At least you got to hang out one last time and take away some great memories from it.

Comment

I love MXR. For the price they simply can't be beaten.
                Gravity...its just a theory

Comment

digital boss chorus used by Limp Bizkit
                  While I know what you mean I am pretty sure some of Limp Bizkit's clean chorus sound is JC120s which is about as analog as chorus
                  Gondola Kid
                  Bandcamp
                  Facebook
                  JimijaymesGuitarist
                  Youtube

Comment

Hey J.J, first off I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your mate, that's just terrible and I wish his family and friends peace and happiness reflecting on his life.

Also, ref the pedals... Hell yeah. Quite a cool collection for someone who was never really bothered eh?????

Comment

Working...
                    X