Marshall Plexi Superbass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marshall Plexi Superbass

If I had the money, and it checked out, I'd buy it. I used to have a 71 Superbass and it was one of the best amps I've ever owned. I sold it because it was a volume monster that wasn't easy to tame. It's one of Marshall's best vintage heads, whether it's plexi or metal front.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
      If I had the money, and it checked out, I'd buy it. I used to have a 71 Superbass and it was one of the best amps I've ever owned. I sold it because it was a volume monster that wasn't easy to tame. It's one of Marshall's best vintage heads, whether it's plexi or metal front.
      I'm worried about the upkeep. I have a hard enough time maintaining my little fender combo as it is, and it's just a 2x 6L6GC 3x 12ax7 little combo.

its been sitting on a desk, with the rear panel off, for weeks now, I can't spare the cash for a new set of tubes or other repairs.

I can't imagine having to retube this:

Comment

. . . ^ ^ ^ . . . be glad yo do not own a Mesa Stiletto then !

Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

Working...
        X