Les Lius - amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Lius - amazing

Its a NPD thread and an appreciation thread all in one.

This pedal is killer - no other words will do. Its amazingly sensitive in the standard mode, then hard driving in stack mode.

I've been using it for blues type playing, some SRV higher octane stuff, but its best at nailing Hendrix with the volume knob rolled off. The strat or Tele just haven't been out of my hands since getting this pedal, and I'm really getting into subtle nuance playing that the tubescreamer type pedals somehow don't quite get as well as this thing.

Well worth the not so expensive price that it is.

Re: Les Lius - amazing

shhhhhh!....

....everyone will want one!
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Everyone on here will want one. Meanwhile the rest of the world can stay busy with their Line 6s. We'll still be blowing other people's tones away.

Comment

it is a wonderful pedal. no doubt about it.
        "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
        Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

I just got a new job. Once I get my second paycheck, that pedal is mine.
          Custom neck-thru strat
          1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
          1995 PRS CE24
          D'avanzo #8
          Breedlove Solo Concert
          1996 USA Dean Baby Z
          1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
          1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
          Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
            I just got a new job. Once I get my second paycheck, that pedal is mine.
            Save 5 paychecks and buy the gold SG Std!
            Originally posted by Boogie Bill
            I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

^ and get the one at my shop cuz it plays like a dream and you can see the grain thru the gold gloss
              green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Working...
              X