Picked Up 2 New Pedals.... Updated Pedalboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked Up 2 New Pedals.... Updated Pedalboard

I used to Gas for gear like crazy (edit: still do). Although, after finally getting gear that actually works for me and not the other way around, I'm finally settling into my niche. Still might upgrade to another amp down the line (maybe a SIG-X) b/c I do miss 2 channel amps. However, it's working for me. I used to have a huge pedal board, but found out I never used half the crap on there. Sold it all, only to build up a new one. FOund I have no use for a wah, even though I bought one last year.

Well here it is as it stands now (may add one more pedal shortly, NEW ones highlighted)

BOSS TU-3 Tuner
    Zvex Box of Rock
    Fulltone OCD
    Ernie Ball Volume Pedal
    Keeley DS1
    MXR ZW-38 Black Label Chorus
    MXR M-169 Carbon Copy Delay
    Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
    Originally posted by grumptruck
    No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
    Originally posted by Gear Used
    PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
    Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
    Mesa Stiletto Ace
    Gurus 5015
    Mesa Widebody 1X12
    Pedalboard

Re: Picked Up 2 New Pedals.... Updated Pedalboard

Looks nice! How'd you compare the DL-8 to the Carbon Copy? How easy/practical is the looper to use?
    There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless—boys and women, and I am neither one

Comment

Originally posted by Johtosotku View Post
      Looks nice! How'd you compare the DL-8 to the Carbon Copy? How easy/practical is the looper to use?
      The CC is analog and for analog blows just about anything out of the water. They both have uses though.

Looper is as easy as holding down the pedal for 2 sec, rocking a riff while still holding down the pedal, releasing your foot and loop begins.
      Originally posted by grumptruck
      No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
      Originally posted by Gear Used
      PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
      Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
      Mesa Stiletto Ace
      Gurus 5015
      Mesa Widebody 1X12
      Pedalboard

Comment

Nice! Get some clips of that DL8 up!

Comment

Working...
        X