banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm seriously considering one of these..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm seriously considering one of these..

I have/had some Line6 stuff and generally I like it, but it loses value very quickly - my issue with this is for the coin it would take to get there you could also just buy a really nice Blackstar/Mesa/Marshall.

I'm leaning toward 'nice idea but I'll let someone else take the depreciation hit'
    "that’s what is so good about the guitar — everyone can really enjoy themselves on it and have a good time, which is what it’s all about. Right?”

Jimmy Page

Comment

Our last two CDs are done with me through a P.O.D. Nothing wrong with them.
      www.enigmaduo.com

Comment

I think that's the amp I checked out in combo form at GC in houston, and really dug! Of course, Benji doesn't like it when people comment on amps you don't own, and crguti doesn't take advice from bedroom players, but I digress.

Comment

One trip to the Amp Show will tell you that there's an amp for every purpose.

Some need a silent recording amp. Some need a low wattage tube amp. Some need a certain tube flavor. And then there's the do it all tube amps, and after that the high powered 120W stacks that only sound good on 6. To judge people's choices is stupid, because your own situation is only a small part of the complete picture.

Luckily, in this day and age....almost all of them sound perfectly good at what they do.
          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I have a buddy who gigs with a DT50 pretty regularly. He's pretty happy with it.
            Originally posted by LesStrat
            make sure that you own the gear, not vice versa.
            My Music

Comment

Working...
            X