• Show
Clear All

Re: what Marshall is this?

Originally posted by gibson175 View Post
    the dual master is the MKIII and the slx is the mk IV
    http://www.blamepro.com/mar/Marshall_JCM900_SL-X.asp
    That didnt' really answer my question
    Originally posted by Jessie Sammler
    I don't have an ignore list. I'm not arrogant enough to think I can't learn something from people who annoy me.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    This is the dumbest thread that's ever been on this forum. It makes this place look like a bunch of damn idiots. Just run this place into the ground why don't you. You're like a bunch of 12 year olds. This thread is sooooooo DLT'ish that it's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by donahue1 View Post
      So there is another model between the Dual Master, and the Dual Reverb? The SLX?
      It's not in between. The SL-X is a dual master like the MkIII but came AFTER the MkIII was discontinued.

Read here for more... http://www.erikhansen.net/marshallmkIII.php

The SL-X is nice but gets mushy with the gain sensitivity up high. The MkIII doesn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
        It's not in between. The SL-X is nice but gets mushy with the gain sensitivity up high. The MkIII doesn't do that.
        That's all I needed to know. Haha, For a second I thought there was another JCM900 model that was more of a sleeper than the one I own. Right on.
        Originally posted by Jessie Sammler
        I don't have an ignore list. I'm not arrogant enough to think I can't learn something from people who annoy me.
        Originally posted by JOLLY
        This is the dumbest thread that's ever been on this forum. It makes this place look like a bunch of damn idiots. Just run this place into the ground why don't you. You're like a bunch of 12 year olds. This thread is sooooooo DLT'ish that it's pathetic.

Comment

Working...
        X