Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting old sticker gunk off of your amp

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
    Buy Goo Gone. It smells like orange citrus, but has the petroleum distillate needed to break down the sticker glue. Lighter fluid works too.
    +1

Goo gone is remarkable stuff for getting that crap off of things.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by TwofacePimp View Post
      The last owner of my VHT 2x12 put stickers all over it, and I'm attempting to take them off now. Does anyone have a good method for removing the adhesive residue?

I know that there are products like Goo Gone out there, but that stuff is grosser than the adhesive.

WD40. Works great. Many people don't realize that Wd40 was first used as a cleaner not a lubricant.
      "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

+1 on the goo gone

Comment

Working...
        X