MF's stupid deal of the day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MF's stupid deal of the day...

You guys can rip on these as much as you want but I wish I could've bought one of those when I started instead of the cheap SS stuff by Crate (that I spent more money on than I could've bought this amp for)...

Beginners are lucky now... and in my days we were quite lucky compared to 20 years before so...

MF's Stupid deal

Re: MF's stupid deal of the day...

Damn - tempting, almost
    my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

Originally posted by ImmortalSix View Post
      Damn - tempting, almost
      I hear ya.

Comment

Damn, wish had the $$...
        ]
        FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invasi...94764430540777

www.soundclick.com/kevinschafer

Comment

Whoa, nice! Lots of cool tones in those things.

Comment

That thing is pretty cool... tempting!
            Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
            Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Very tempting... If I didnt just buy a blackstar ht5

Comment

That's a heck of a deal! Regardless of how you feel about the ethics of the company, Bugera makes some ridiculously good sounding gear not even taking into consideration how cheap the price is.
                Originally posted by kevlar3000
                I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
                Originally posted by Zerberus
                Better is often the enemy of good
                Originally posted by ginormous
                Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Killer deal! I bought a Yamaha/Soldano T100 years ago(1994) for $250...My other guitarist still owns and plays through this same amp.
                  Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

I don't know wtf I'd do with a 150w head, but that is super cheap.
                    - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

I bet MetalManiac buys one.

Comment

Should come with an attenuator. That sucker has to be LOUD to sound good. Before it fries.
                        -Gibson LP & SG, G&L Legacy HB
                        -1977 Marshall JMP 2204, Fargen Townhouse 5w

Comment

If it weren't for the fact that my cab can only handle 30 watts...
                          ---------------------------
                          The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Haven't ever played one of those. My gut tells me it has to be pure crap, being 150 tube watts for $250. But I will be going to Guitar Center today to check out a floor-model Explorer, so hopefully I can find out for myself.
                            Originally posted by LesStrat
                            Yogi Berra was correct.
                            Originally posted by JOLLY
                            I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                              I bet MetalManiac buys one.
                              I have bottomed out on finances actually a long time ago. Everything I buy goes on credit, not a great thing I know, and even thats tapped out.
                              But actually, How ARE the build quality of these things? I was up early this morning and did some research, and apparently the tubes are crap, but you gotta figure at that cost, ALL the parts are crap also, and can you really have good build quality with crap parts. Not to mention the MIC thing ?
                              Actually, i was thinking of getting one and taking off the Bugera badge and putting a Marshall badge on it.
                              "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                              X