• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foxroxx zim

anyone got any info?

Re: foxroxx zim

Great box!

What do ya wanna know??
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

what modules i want lol

seems like a cool thing but cant find one around here

Comment

Dave's stuff doesn't pop up used often, mostly becuase folks just don't let it go!

I want a Zim pretty bad and have since I first tried one but I've never pulled the trigger.

Very cool unit and having different modules makes it a great tool as well!
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

yeah and its not that much comparatively. i'm redoing my big board and am rethinking my drive options.

i basically want something to take the place of the duncan tt classic. one fat drive and one brighter crunchier drive and zim seems like a great option.

Comment

The nice thing about the Zim is that if you set it like what you're talking about right now and then 6 months or a year later your needs change and you need for example a Tubescreamer and a Fuzz Face...you can do that too!

Really great idea and as all Foxrox stuff very well done!
            Last edited by the guy who invented fire; 10-14-2011, 08:39 PM.

Comment

That pedal looks like the dog's whatsits!!
              Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
              My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Jeremy

While the photo is not so great (I am still learning to use this dam camera) the ZIM pedal is fantastic.

I use a crybaby wah between the A / B input/outputs (Back of the pedal) without any of the typical problems that can occur when using a wah and another pedal.
                Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
                When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
                Red Devils - 1% all the way!
                Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
                Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

larry, what modules do you use?

Comment

I looked and it looks like Dave has stopped making a lot of the modules for the time being...

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                      larry, what modules do you use?
                      Jeremy:

It came with these installed:
                      Channel A: VT Vintage Tube
                      Channel B: H9 Hot 9

I purchased two SIMs for my ZIM.

Clean Smile (CS) for channel A and a Big 9 (B9) for channel B. These are what are installed in it now.

PS: I also have a captain coconut 2 which is a fun pedal, just not currently in my set-up.
                      Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
                      When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
                      Red Devils - 1% all the way!
                      Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
                      Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Stratman View Post
                        PS: I also have a captain coconut 2 which is a fun pedal, just not currently in my set-up.
                        Thats the one I want...one day I'm adding a CC to my set up!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X