Motion Sound 1x12 Rotating Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion Sound 1x12 Rotating Speaker

Looking into this unit. Any advice?. I remeebr one guy said he was using the Keyboard Horn. Thats seems odd. OTOH< if impedance could be negotiated, using this SRV, PLUS the Motion sound Keyboard horn, could give you a very practical compact and portable Leslie.
    I think those Rotosounds and stuff are good..and get a good simulation, but hey, this is a real rotating speaker. Seems like its be fantastic for a studio.;

Find what you are looking for at Guitar Center with the GuitarCenter.com site map. Browse by product, brand and more
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Re: Motion Sound 1x12 Rotating Speaker

While I use a Bassman driving a Vibratone (Modified with a tone ring and 12 inch Weber speaker), my keyboard player uses 2 Motion Sound Leslie - one bottom (KP- SL200) and one top (Pro-3X) for his sound and doesn’t worry about the Leslie 122 and Hammond B3 that he left in USA.

I have tried the next unit up (SRV-212) which is a better buy for only $100.

Here is a link to the manual for the unit you want to purchase…

Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
    When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
    Red Devils - 1% all the way!
    Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
    Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

Working...
    X