gear deal alert thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gear deal alert thread

Bros. if you guys could toss out sweet deals you got. and maybe post reviews of the products you scored that would be super cool.

Please only post if you feel you got a sweet deal. I want to hear about it and I think other bros could learn from your techniques.

I typically will wait til i can get atleast 15% off MAP for anything. The last thing i paid full price for was my Barber Dual Unlimited. Because they were hard to find and limited runs. Before that I dont think I paid full price for anything in years.
    #1: Gibson SG Classic [Antiquity P-90 Set]
    #2: Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster [Tonerider TRT2 Set]
    #3: Hamer Sunburst MIK [Pearly Gates Set]
    #4: Agile AL-2000 [59/JB Set]
    #5: Fender Robert Cray Stratocaster [Stock Singles]
    Amp Head: Egnater Tweaker 15 [Tung-Sol & JJ Tubes]
    Amp Cabinet: Chilly Bird Pro Audio Oversized Closed Back 1x12 [Eminence Wizard]
    Brim Pedaltrain Mini: Pitchblack, Dual unLTD, SUF Violet Ramshead, R-S Phaser, TC Flashback. Pod HD Desktop.

Comment

Anybody else in Canada?

Italmelodie.com (montreal shop) has a 10% off coupon.

Use: SW003910pg

Comment

Washburn XMPROUSD2PB XM Series Electric Guitar Set Neck with USA Seymore Duncan Pickups Pearl Black

$329.99

Washburn XMPRO2USDPB

Comment

Swwetwater has been selling 5 packs of Ernie Ball Slinkys @ 18.00 shipped. Dont think its a sale. But it is a good deal if you like the strings.
          I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Muscian's Friend has the Bogner Alchemist line on sale with a significant discount!

head $499
            1x12 combo $499
            2x12 combo $599

Comment

Originally posted by speed2dirt View Post
              Muscian's Friend has the Bogner Alchemist line on sale with a significant discount!

head $499
              1x12 combo $499
              2x12 combo $599
              I'm curious if you can apply the 13% discount at GC/MF on top of that (they have a Friday the 13th offer now too.)

Guess not:

EXCLUSIONS:

• Clearance
              •Price Matches
              •Used Gear & Vintage
              •Tax/shipping Charges
              •Scratch and dent
              •Gift Cards
              •Musician Services (GC Studios, Pro Coverage & GC Garage)

13% Off A Single Item $130 or more

(up to $500)
              Offer expires 04/16/2012
              Last edited by Top Jimmy; 04-12-2012, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Just a heads up! American Musical Supply has a $100 instant rebate on most of the Fender Tube amps. It's good until July 31st!
                Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Originally posted by Mr 9finger View Post
                  Just a heads up! American Musical Supply has a $100 instant rebate on most of the Fender Tube amps. It's good until July 31st!

ZZounds, AMS' sister company is running its fender summer rebate on fender everything. Some really good deals. In addition they offer 4 and 8 payment plans that are not tied to a store credit card and interest rates.
                  I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
                    ZZounds, AMS' sister company is running its fender summer rebate on fender everything. Some really good deals. In addition they offer 4 and 8 payment plans that are not tied to a store credit card and interest rates.
                    Yes sir! I love those places!
                    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Also looks like Sweetwater is doing the instant rebates on Fender gear. Sweetwater has a 3 pay plan as well. Ask for bob mondok....hes a great sales rep, and super nice guy.

Comment

Picked up a Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster in Olympic White yesterday from zZounds with the no interest 8 pay plan. Love that deal.

Comment

Nice sale on Empress Superdelays.
                          My Soundclick

Comment

some dudes are lookin at orange amps these days and dont know about humbuckermusic.com --> that is the cheapest place to buy new orange amps and they sell tons great reputation super cheap, cheaper than new without package on ebay etc

Comment

AmpliTube Slash is only $80 for a limited time, then it will go up to regular pricing of other gear models in the Custom Shop.
                              Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

SampleMoog for only $29.99.
                                Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X