H&K Tubemeister 18?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H&K Tubemeister 18?

any feedback on these?? (yeah, I did a search) The clips sound amazing!
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: H&K Tubemeister 18?

I noticed a retailer on Ebay was selling a few refurbs and someone else on a forum had one stop working on them. Having said that, they don't seem to be to reliable from the bit of research I've done on them. I do agree that they sound great.... That doesn't mean a whole lot if they aren't reliable though. Seems to be kindof a gamble.... Buy at your own risk....
    Last edited by GuitarGuy503; 12-14-2011, 10:03 PM.
    Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
    Roland Cube 60
    Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
    BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
    LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
    Mogami Cables
    Mooer Candy Toppers
    Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
    Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

I was excited about them until I found out they're being made in China. I won't buy it unless it's a real H&K.

Comment

Originally posted by UberMetalDood View Post
        I was excited about them until I found out they're being made in China. I won't buy it unless it's a real H&K.
        Kinda what I expected at the price point they are selling for..
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Does anyone know what is failing on them at all?
          Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

Just wanna bump this one in case there is anyone else out there with experience with it as I am also interested in this amp. Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X