TC Flaskback Delay Is Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC Flaskback Delay Is Here

I'll have to wank through it and see how it does? Have a nice church play to attend tonight..
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Re: TC Flaskback Delay Is Here

And it gets no mods...

Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Nice! I've been curious about that one for a little while now.

Comment

Sweet! I was really thinking about getting one of those.... but I think I'm going to get a DD-20 now.
        Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

The toneprint thing has me intrigued.

Comment

Couple of great videos showing what it does..

Last edited by STRATDELUXER97; 12-15-2011, 08:53 PM.

Comment

I know Steve Morse made a few tone prints for it.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                I know Steve Morse made a few tone prints for it.
                Yep and Steve Stevens and several other players...Payed $121 for it...Killer deal! New.

Comment

Lovin' that first demo!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
                    Lovin' that first demo!
                    So far it's just a paperweight cause I haven't been able to play through it yet....Lol

Comment

We need a report on each and every setting.
                      Originally posted by Bad City
                      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                        that would take awhile!

i find myself using the Modulation/Tape/Analog modes the most...with a dash of LoFi and Reverse once in a blue moon.
                        Originally posted by jeremy
                        God hates bad guitar tone
                        GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                        AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                        EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                        Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Good luck with that! Lol.....Watch the videos...

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97 View Post
                            Good luck with that! Lol.....Watch the videos...
                            I don't want to know what the vid guy thinks. I want to know what YOU think!

Let me go first - my new compressor: Quieter, softer knee on the compression, better dynamics than a stock CS-3.

Your turn.
                            Originally posted by Bad City
                            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I don't want to know what the vid guy thinks. I want to know what YOU think!

Let me go first - my new compressor: Quieter, softer knee on the compression, better dynamics than a stock CS-3.

Your turn.
                              Been so damn busy! Still haven't plugged into the darn pedal yet! ;o(

Comment

Working...
                              X