• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can someone give me gas?

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
    you cheap dirty pricks.
    ??

I got something btw. There will be a npd soon.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

a gift card, until you know what you want. .

Comment

I would suggest that you ask your mom for some type of recorder, so you can practice and then play back what you are playing as learn where you can improve!
        Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
        When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
        Red Devils - 1% all the way!
        Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
        Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
          cheap dirty pricks.
          And there's Jerry's Christmas wishlist.
          I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

I would go with a 70s HiFi, platter, vinyl and some old floor shakin speakers
            ]
            FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invasi...94764430540777

www.soundclick.com/kevinschafer

Comment

Originally posted by gibson175 View Post
              a soundcard and condenser mic. not very sexy but very very useful.
              +1

maybe a USB/Firewire audio interface if it's more convenient.

I would also add maybe a Shure SM57.

If you're all set for guitars/amp/fx, then definitely invest in some recording gear.

Having great tone is fun and all, but I think that learning to record your tones so that they sound as good on computer speakers as it does when you're playing - that is something every guitarist should learn to do.

Comment

I ended up getting a spooky tooth pedal from basic audio. I'm also digging into my funds to pick up the last 3 pedals I want on my board (small clone, memory toy (my second one), and a ernie ball vp jr.). After that I think I am going to start looking into recording equipment.
                Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Use the $350 as a down payment on a Mini Recto. That's what I'd do.
                  If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

Originally posted by TheLivingDead
                  DON'TGETMADBRO

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
                    Please?

My mom is really wanting me to figure out what I want for Christmas... She usually lets me pick out a few things and then she gets me a few things... I have maybe $350 to spend...

I don't think it even has to be guitar stuff... I don't know... I am pretty set with my guitars for right now I think and I have a new amp coming soon...

Any ideas? :/

THIS SHOULD DO IT!!

In all seriousness if you don't need anything then tell your Mom you really don't need anything. take the cash and put it away for school. Or maybe donate some of it to a local soup kitchen. That should make you feel better too.
                    "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
                    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Working...
                    X