How Are Celestion Rocket 50's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Are Celestion Rocket 50's?

I am considering it cuz its only rated at 95dB. up to 5dB quieter than celestion other speakers.

Do they sound ok? Im trying to quiet down my amp but still want a decent tone

Re: How Are Celestion Rocket 50's?

Not great
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

what would be a fair price for one. I would like to try it. If it sux, sell it for what I paid

Comment

Originally posted by DTrane View Post
        what would be a fair price for one. I would like to try it. If it sux, sell it for what I paid
        No idea...I wouldn't pay more than about $20-30 for one...I was never really impressed with the overall tone of them myself...
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

yeah, Im trying to negotiate them down to $30 for a pair.

screw it, sound like a waste of time

Comment

Working...
          X