Radial loop pedals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radial loop pedals...

for my pedalboards i've been using a Boss Line Selector to switch between 2 loops... normally i have one loop set for solos and one for rythym... so basicly i have the Radial loop pedals in mind for doing the same thing...

they offer a cheaper Big Shot Loop pedal and a much more expensive LoopBone... what would the pros and cons be of going for the cheaper Big Shot one over spending 3 times as much for the larger one...

Re: Radial loop pedals...

the big shot is a simple little pedal thats sturdy and works fine. i have the efx version, a box with two loop switches.

the loopbone is an active pedal with boost and lots of other features.

both are fine depending on what ya need

Comment

Re: Radial loop pedals...

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      the big shot is a simple little pedal thats sturdy and works fine. i have the efx version, a box with two loop switches.

the loopbone is an active pedal with boost and lots of other features.

both are fine depending on what ya need
      cool.. i use the Boss Line Selector just to switch between 2 different loops... one for solos and one for Rythym sounds... just looking at other fx loop switchers that do the same

I did read something about the Loopbone being able to switch channels on an amp as well, if i understood it right... if so, nice...

but ya a basic A/B between 2 loops of pedals is all i need/use... in front of a clean amp i set one distortion in loop A more mild... then in Loop B i set another louder and gainier pedal for solos... it's like having 3-4 channels or more to play thru depending on the number of boxes you have... and the basic sound is the clean channel of the amp... stand alone pedals set up like this will always work better for me over multifx units...

Comment

Working...
      X