Is the Fender Volume Pedal any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Fender Volume Pedal any good?

The one from the classic series or whatever... I need a volume pedal and have a chance to get a good deal on one...
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Re: Is the Fender Volume Pedal any good?

I'm not sure what the "classic" series is, but the old Fender volume pedals are amazing. Totally linear response, transparent as hell, they're what the old school steel players used, before the Sho-bud pedals became the norm. In any case, I think you'd be fine.
    www.enigmaduo.com

Comment

Re: Is the Fender Volume Pedal any good?

Originally posted by Hellion View Post
      I'm not sure what the "classic" series is, but the old Fender volume pedals are amazing. Totally linear response, transparent as hell, they're what the old school steel players used, before the Sho-bud pedals became the norm. In any case, I think you'd be fine.
      The classic series is just Fenders reissue of those older pedals... I read that quite a few steel guitarists like them a lot but don't know about a std. guit. Not sure if there would be any difference anyway...
      Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
      Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Working...
      X