Tweak Fuzz @ MF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tweak Fuzz @ MF!

Is the Deja Vu on the MF website too? I only see them for the original price there.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I got my flyer today, went online to order a Deja Vu, and they're regular price online.

I'm tapped out from all the stuff that was on sale last month anyway.
      "Just like bad gas, they (metal riffs) sneak out every once in a while."
      Jah Paul Jo - Dread Zeppelin
      guitar pic site
      Original prog rock on soundcloud
      Original ambient guitar pieces on soundcloud
      Original blues on soundcloud.com

Comment

I have only seen them on sale inside GC stores, I'm sure if you called MF or whoever stocks the Deja Vu that they'd do a price match but I can make no guarantees. The problem is that this is while supplies last I bought the last one my local GC had in stock. I also picked up a Shure SM48 for only $29.

Comment

Hope I can get another Deja Vu in Phoenix as mine sounds like R2D2 using a 9v adapter. My pedal will not work on battery.

Really strange thing is that there is no sound at all without power.

Comment

Need to send yours in to SD so they can fix or replace it. I am sure even if out of warranty they will be kind to you. The Battery issue seems to be more common than I thought. I had two units do the same thing within a month of purchase....Frank F. got involved and my third unit has been going strong ever since (almost 2 years now). I have yet to find a delay that is so flexible and hosts such a variety of tones and delays. I do want a Stymon Timeline,.... that may even exceed my needs but it seems to do much more.

Comment

I got one of the Tweak Fuzz' s last month from
              Amazon/Music123 for 39.99

its really fuzzy
              EHD
              Just here surfing Guitar Pron
              RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
              SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
              Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
              Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
              Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
              Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
              GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by briggleman View Post
                Need to send yours in to SD so they can fix or replace it. I am sure even if out of warranty they will be kind to you. The Battery issue seems to be more common than I thought. I had two units do the same thing within a month of purchase....Frank F. got involved and my third unit has been going strong ever since (almost 2 years now). I have yet to find a delay that is so flexible and hosts such a variety of tones and delays. I do want a Stymon Timeline,.... that may even exceed my needs but it seems to do much more.
                Just purchased new a few days ago. Already exchanged for a working one. Does the green "RoHO" sticker with "100C" and something else that looks like "DO62" written on it mean anything as the other Deja Vu did not have one.

Also, is there anyway to turn this thing off as the tempo light contiunues to flash unless I unplug from the input cable?

Comment

I was a bad boy, called my local GC, and ended up going over there Saturday and buying their last Deja Vu. I have a couple of other delay pedals and rack delays, but the Deja Vu is able to do a few things I can't currently do, and it sounded very warm and smooth doing them.
                  "Just like bad gas, they (metal riffs) sneak out every once in a while."
                  Jah Paul Jo - Dread Zeppelin
                  guitar pic site
                  Original prog rock on soundcloud
                  Original ambient guitar pieces on soundcloud
                  Original blues on soundcloud.com

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
                    I got one of the Tweak Fuzz' s last month from
                    Amazon/Music123 for 39.99

its really fuzzy
                    What are the tones like?
                    "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
                    "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
                    "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

sounds just like the video

EHD
                      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Working...
                      X