AMT Legends series E-1 on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMT Legends series E-1 on the way!

I've been lusting over these for a while now. I wanted the Mesa inspired R-1 to start with, but after research and lots of clips of the whole line, I settled on the Engle Fireball inspired E-1. I just ordered it!

These really aren't distortion pedals, they are preamps modeled after a few popular amps. The have a built in cab sim out for direct Daw, or a normal line out for running to a power amp.

After all the research I made a final list of the 3 I liked the most, and it just so happens, someone made a youtube vid comparing the 3. The E-1 (Engl fireball), B-1 (Bogner ?), and the P-1 (5150).

The E-1 won out for me.

I'll get some clips up myself once it gets here.

Last edited by karpathion; 01-11-2012, 05:26 PM.

Re: AMT Legends series E-1 on the way!

Cool! I've been waiting for someone to pick one up. Few times I have almost bought E-1 myself... Clips plz
    Burny RLG-60, Baton Rouge AR81C/GACE
    Line6 Helix LT, DV Mark Little 250GH, DV Mark Neoclassic 212

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
    Musicians are ****ing retards.
    Originally posted by ex-250
    Beer can never be the source of wrong.

Comment

That line of pedals is great, their S1 knocked my sansamp gt2 off my modelling rig and i was very suprized how well it sounded in the loop of my 3120 using the 2nd channel.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this one. I plan to use it direct in to my DAW. I get tired of dragging amps, mics, and cables out to record. This will make it very easy to record on a whim.

I just hope it's as usable as all the clips make it out to be. I really like the tones I'm hearing in all the clips I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by xntrick View Post
          That line of pedals is great, their S1 knocked my sansamp gt2 off my modelling rig and i was very suprized how well it sounded in the loop of my 3120 using the 2nd channel.
          Is your second channel a clean?

I only ask because I have a Krank Rev Jr. Pro, and I'd like to know how exactly to use this pedal in my FX loop.
          Do I set my clean chnl to a neutral tone and control everything with the AMT. Or should I run the pedal directly into the return of the fx loop and bypass the preamp of the Krank?... Can I even do that?
          Can I use just the power side of a tube amp with an fx loop?

Comment

The sound of the YT video is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by karpathion View Post
              Is your second channel a clean?

I only ask because I have a Krank Rev Jr. Pro, and I'd like to know how exactly to use this pedal in my FX loop.
              Do I set my clean chnl to a neutral tone and control everything with the AMT. Or should I run the pedal directly into the return of the fx loop and bypass the preamp of the Krank?... Can I even do that?
              Can I use just the power side of a tube amp with an fx loop?
              no, it is the crunch channel but i have the gain set low. I have used it on the clean channel but i prefer it with the 2nd channel.

Comment

Nice pedals! I had a P1. Sold it (was a student and needed money, and I was shifting pedals like cocaine at the time).

And at christmas on the day I bought my Vigier I bought myself another P1, at the exact same shop I got the first one. Doh!

Very cool sounding pedals for sure

Comment

Working...
                X