Deja Vu Tap Tempo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deja Vu Tap Tempo question

I will say that unless you are directly above the green LED it catches the light in such a way to seem like it is on when it isn't. If I turn it on, you can see the difference, but it does 'shimmer' a bit when off.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I sanded my green LED with 600 grit. It turns it into a "frosted" LED which you can see from all angles. We should have used a frosted LED.

As for the blinking LED, that's pretty standard for tap tempo pedals that can accept taps when they're off. There's nothing "design flawed" about that. In fact for many players it would be a design flaw to shut it off.

Comment

Originally posted by frankfalbo View Post
        I sanded my green LED with 600 grit. It turns it into a "frosted" LED which you can see from all angles. We should have used a frosted LED.

As for the blinking LED, that's pretty standard for tap tempo pedals that can accept taps when they're off. There's nothing "design flawed" about that. In fact for many players it would be a design flaw to shut it off.
        Okay if you say so... I completely but respectfully disagree. I'm going to pull the battery that may make a difference. I never use batteries anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by carrots View Post
          Okay if you say so... I completely but respectfully disagree. I'm going to pull the battery that may make a difference. I never use batteries anyway.
          pulling the battery wont make a difference. Plugging in the ac adapter disables the battery circuit anyways. if it really drives you mad, you will have to unplug the input jack...but if course then you get nothing! lol...
          or...
          just chill...mebbe youll learn to like the flashing led like most ppl who use it.

btw....whats the axe in your avatar? got any info or larger pics on it?
          "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
          Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Working...
          X