• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fender Excelsior!!!

Hmmm that Excelsior sounded GREAT!
    -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
    I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

I hate them, but I can see how some people like that dull, farty breakup. It sounds like the sound falls all apart when the volume is raised to overdrive, but the clean sounds are beautiful.

Comment

Are these made in China or Mexico?

Interesting that they're making amp designs that are modeled after the crappy department store amps of the 60's. I guess these are cool, but you can find authentic old crappy no-name amps all over the local Craigslist and Kijiji sites.
        Last edited by Powdered Toast Man; 01-21-2012, 01:20 AM.
        -
        My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

idk whether to love you or hate you for posting this but both those amps are wicked cool fender has got some cool **** coming out

Comment

Originally posted by B Bent View Post
            This is the kind of stuff I have longed for a company like Fender to produce at this price point!
            ditto! They arent just diving into the micro amp fray like everyone else, they are making a low powered amp that is unique and useful.. The 15 gives it body and I dig the trem..
            Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Want both of those!
              Originally posted by crusty philtrum
              ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
              Originally posted by Securb
              The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

I still haven't seen it in stores yet. .

Comment

Originally posted by lareplus View Post
                  I still haven't seen it in stores yet. .
                  I think it is supposed to come out towards the end of June.
                  Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                  Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by grumptruck
                    To Hunter: You would.

Put Pawn shop in front of anything and the inner hipster bursts forth.
                    LOL, but hipsters only play actual pawn shop gear.

Comment

Sweetwater has already received some of these a week or two ago..sold out within a day or so.

Id love to have one myself..
                      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Working...
                      X