Need help choosing a multi-effects pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help choosing a multi-effects pedal

For ease of use, and quality of tones at the same time, you can't beat the Boss ME-50. No amp models, so it's just a bunch of great stomps in front of an amp, and there's no easier multi-effects pedal to set up and use. Also easy to make patches...turn the dials until it sounds right, and hit three buttons.

- Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
    Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
    The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Are you looking for amp sim as well or just effects?
      If you are looking for amp sim, line 6s are the best sounding imo.
      While BOSS is the best when it comes to effects, I just can't bond with their COSM.

Comment

wow lots of response thanks everyone, i like the boss the best specialy. I have a digitech RP 200 but it doesnt have a power supply and i can't find anything that will work, i already tried buying one on Amazon and they sent the wrong one and then wouldn't respond to many e mails. I think i'm going to save and get a good Boss unit like the ME-50.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post

Tell me more about that unit!
          Originally posted by Jessie's ghost
          I like having the stop bar all the way down. Sue me. I've got like six dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by crguti View Post
            I picked up one of these new for a little over US$11 a year or so ago just for laughs...and because it was eleven bucks.

I have to say, I have never seen a device eat batteries so rapidly in my life.

The device is just a platform for the CoolAudio V1000 engine.
            You all became so much smarter and more mature when I turned off sigs and avatars! Wow, it's like magic!
            DATA, NOT DISCUSSION

Comment

why would you try to run any digital pedal with batteries? time based effects especially destroy batteries? 9V batteries aren't even that cheap anymore seriously buy yourself a one spot and call it a day.

Comment

Working...
              X