banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help... me find a circuit to put in a guitar (I have 1 extra pot spot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help... me find a circuit to put in a guitar (I have 1 extra pot spot)

I have 2 vol 2 tone, but right now both tones do the same thing because of the tone control removal switch I have wired up, so I want to make the 4th knob do something different. Any ideas?

It has to fit on a very small circuit board and NOT use power or just go directly onto the pot.

(The guitar is a 2 x Phat Cats with 3-way design)

Re: Help... me find a circuit to put in a guitar (I have 1 extra pot spot)

Phasing switch or series/parallel in the notch position - either option worked by a push-pull.

Comment

pinky wah?
      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

You could try a bass rolloff ala G&L or the Howard Roberts...kinda useful to get a SC sorta tone that is adjustable.

Comment

anyone have the schematics for the circuits they're talking about? I like the bass roll-off idea since these phat cats are real chunky.

Comment

Working...
          X