Saw This 2x12 Cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw This 2x12 Cab

Seismic Audio is a leading manufacturer of Pro Audio and DJ Speakers used by Musicians, Bands, DJ's, Clubs, Churches, and Karaoke. High Quality. Low Price.

It is supposed to be based off the Orange cabs. Looks like a good deal with the free shipping. I would try one but I already have 3 cabs.

Thought I would share this cuz I saw someone looking for 2x12 cab

Re: Saw This 2x12 Cab

That looks like an awesome deal, and free shipping too!!! That's cheaper than it would cost me to build it myself.

Man, it makes me wish I needed another cab.
    Originally Posted by IanBallard
    Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Out of stock

Comment

I was all...

And then, I was all...
        MM

2000 ES335LE Teal Blue, 2009 Gibson LP Trad Pro HCS, 2007 Edwards LP-130LTS/RE Lemon Drop, 2010 Gibson '50's Tribute Studio Goldtop.
        Carvin V3, Bogner Alchemist, Egnater Rebel 30, Peavey Classic 30, Dave Hunter Two-Stroke, Digitech GNX3, Carvin T100

Comment

duoh!!!!

Comment

Ya I was going to order one of those in all black, but they're out of stock. I'm supposed to get an email when they come back in stock, but I found a Randall RT series like new from GC online used for $150 + shipping. That was me looking for the 2x12, by the way. The Randall is 3/4" MDF with particle board back, mono/stereo inputs, and casters.

Comment

That looks like a real steal! If it were over here in the UK I'd buy a couple and sell a 4 x 12.

Comment

Working...
              X