BOSS BF 3 Tap Tempo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOSS BF 3 Tap Tempo

i was at a buddies place last night and he was showing me his new Boss Flanger... a BF3... i had loaned him one of my old Pawn Shop buys, a DOD Flanger and he loved it... so when he went looking for a Flanger they sold him the BF3... i like the Boss Flangers... my old BF2 has seen a lot of action...

but when did Boss add the Tap Tempo to a BF3... that's kind of cool..

Re: BOSS BF 3 Tap Tempo

Its always been there. Press & hold for tap tempo. That's why Boss pedals some with those little booklet thingies called instruction manuals.
    If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

Originally posted by TheLivingDead
    DON'TGETMADBRO

Comment

It started with the BF-3. I have one and love it. I was a long time BF-2 user but I prefer the BF-3. It's digital which is why a lot of people won't try it. It doesn't have that metallic edge that the BF-2 has and has a lot more range in tones then the BF-2.
      Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

Originally posted by lex666 View Post
        Its always been there. Press & hold for tap tempo. That's why Boss pedals some with those little booklet thingies called instruction manuals.
        er... thanks for the booklet tip...

i just don't remember it being on the bf3 when i last looked at them... i never owned one... just an old bf2... i guess if the BF3 had changed along the way they would of called it the BF4...lol

Comment

Originally posted by saladin View Post
          It started with the BF-3. I have one and love it. I was a long time BF-2 user but I prefer the BF-3. It's digital which is why a lot of people won't try it. It doesn't have that metallic edge that the BF-2 has and has a lot more range in tones then the BF-2.
          i love my BF2... my friends new BF3 sounded ok to me... and it was thru his cheap rig of a late 70's LP copy, and an 80's SS Peavey... i'd like to try his BF3 thru my rigs for a bit... just mostly to fool with the tap tempo

Comment

If it changed, it would be the BF-5. Boss has never made a -4 pedal because in Japan, the number 4 is unlucky. Similar to many buildings in the States not having a 13th floor.
            Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
            Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Working...
            X