60's Fender>Anything Fender has done since
    Custom neck-thru strat
    1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
    1995 PRS CE24
    D'avanzo #8
    Breedlove Solo Concert
    1996 USA Dean Baby Z
    1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
    1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
    Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Re: Played the new Fender Machette today

Originally posted by UberMetalDood View Post
      Those are not in the same league. They're made in Mexico and are budget amps for Guitar Center customers and musicians who need a good tone cheap. However, the Machete and Super-Sonics (not the SS22 though) are made in USA. I have played both the Machete and Super-Sonic 100 and they are outstanding. They are probably Fender's best offerings to date in terms of tone and build. I say that even though I'm not a Fender fan boy.
      Yeah, I don't know anything about the Machete. I was just referring to your comment about the Hot Rod Deluxe, lol. But if I was going to get a Fender made amp for hard rock or metal, it would definitely be the 5150 III. They are awesome amps. I had the 50 watt but had to sell it
      Great deals list here
      Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, US Charvel San Dimas, MIJ Charvel So-Cal
      Amp & FX: Eleven Rack w/ QSC K12
      New Eleven Rack rig loader: https://sites.google.com/site/elevenhack/

Comment

Re: Played the new Fender Machette today

Originally posted by Orbis_Mortis View Post
        Yeah, I don't know anything about the Machete. I was just referring to your comment about the Hot Rod Deluxe, lol. But if I was going to get a Fender made amp for hard rock or metal, it would definitely be the 5150 III. They are awesome amps. I had the 50 watt but had to sell it
        I tried the 50w head but didn't have the instant infatuation that I did with the original 100w. I tried several times to trade up for a 5150 III but nothing ever really came through. I'm happy now with Bogners, but I still think they're awesome. They're probably the best amps made in Mexico... ever.

Comment

Working...
        X