NAD classic 50 4x10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD classic 50 4x10

it's a 2006 with mesa EL84's and JJ 12AX7's. the tube upgrade is what sold me on this deal. its in excelent contition too. got it for $425 with the foot switch.

Last edited by rumblebox; 04-13-2012, 07:23 PM.
    Regarding any post I've made before 2018, assume I've changed my mind by now.

Re: NAD classic 50 4x10

For awhile, I had a tweed version of that amp. It's got one of the best clean tones I've heard out of an amp at any price. It's got a beautiful voice. To be quite honest, I've put it next to a Fender reissue Bassman and preferred the sound of the Peavey Classic 50 because it's mids are voiced less honky.

And then you've got it's gain channel, which is sort of like a bluesy version of a 5150.
    I like the Classic 50. It's a good sounding and very reliable amp. It's one of the best amps Peavey ever made IMO.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

so far i've only played my custom8 and 59 UOA5 through it. god damn it sounds good. sweet and fluid. not harsh at all with these tubes in it. can't wait to hook up the A2 pros and the P90s i'm putting in my les paul.

Comment

Congrats man! Those are some great amps!
        Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

Nice, sweet amp at a great price.

Comment

I told ya man, those things are great freakin amps and I knew you'd love it. Congrats!
            Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
            It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
            Originally posted by LesStrat
            Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Yea phil, i have you to thank for steering me in the direction of the 4x10 50w

Comment

Awesome! I've heard great things come out of those amps!

Comment

Nice one.

Comment

video posted

Comment

Working...
                    X