• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD x2 :)

Nobels ODR-1
    Crybaby 535Q

Quick reviews,

Nobels... pretty good pedal... I like it a lot... not sure if it likes my Jet City because sometimes its great and other times I start to get angry with it hehe. For right now I guess its staying though (almost got sold already hahahaa)

Crybaby 535Q, heres to your ego John! haha... my Spina modded one was better. The sweep was just much sweeter and not as jumpy. That said, this one sounds good and there are tons of options. I think I got a good price on it, I was told it was beat up but its not in bad condition I think...
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Re: NPD x2

No one loves me...

Comment

i hadn't heard of that brand, nobels. am I just living under a rock?

Comment

Originally posted by astrozombie View Post
        i hadn't heard of that brand, nobels. am I just living under a rock?
        They are made in Germany... decent stuff around $100 for most of their pedals... The ODR-1 has a following including Andy from PGS.

Comment

The ODR-1 is a great pedal. It was just too bassy for my taste for a dirty boost, outclassed as a clean boost by the boost side of my Box of Rock,a dn as a standalone OD, didn't make the cut compared to my other pedals. It really is a great pedal though.
          Custom neck-thru strat
          1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
          1995 PRS CE24
          D'avanzo #8
          Breedlove Solo Concert
          1996 USA Dean Baby Z
          1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
          1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
          Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Awesome. Awesome.

Comment

Too bassy??
              What is that???
              Anyways...nice and simple....sell that amp and get something you like better eh??!!

Comment

OMG send me your addy and I'll send you a half decent jumper / interlink or wahtever they are called for those pedals. I can't stand the sight of that !
                "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                X