New Pedals Coming Soon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pedals Coming Soon!!!

Well, I did some trading. I had my DeArmond M72 guitar posted in the Trading Post and on the Gear Talk Classifieds forum, on Facebook. Josh Scott, from JHS Pedals, saw my guitar and was interested in it. So I am trading it to him for a new JHS Morning Glory and a new JHS Charlie Brown! I can't wait to try them out in my rig! I was just going to wait until I got them to post anything, but I couldn't wait!!! Lol I will post a NPD once I get them, but for now, here are some of the demo videos. Btw, I also scored a Jetter Red Shift last week too!

(I don't know how to post the actual videos, so here are the youtube links)

-JHS Morning Glory
    Buy Now: https://goo.gl/z7CVLNThe JHS Morning Glory is often described as a "discreet" overdrive pedal. It integrated organically into your signal chain, for...

The JHS Morning Glory is a very transparent tone-shaping tool that is the result of several years of building, gigging, tweaking and improving on the origina...

-JHS Charlie Brown
    Buy Now: https://goo.gl/h8Mi6nWelcome back to ProGuitarShop.com, where Burgs shows us the creamy JTM voice of the JHS Pedals Charlie Brown. The Charlie Brown...
    Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Re: New Pedals Coming Soon!!!

I like Dearmond guitars and used to have an M72 in moss green. I used it as an open tuning guitar because it was really cool for that. I still have my trans black flame M75 and black Starfire Special.

But, I can see why you like those OD pedals. They do sound really good.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Nice! Those are some serious pedals. I was heavily considering a JHS All American, but decided to go with a Dr Scientist The Elements instead. I still want to try the All American though, as it sounds really cool. The cloning issue aside, I've heard great things about JHS. I've heard nothing but praise for Jetter. Some serious pedals you're picking up there man. Boutique love <3
      Custom neck-thru strat
      1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
      1995 PRS CE24
      D'avanzo #8
      Breedlove Solo Concert
      1996 USA Dean Baby Z
      1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
      1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
      Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

wake me when they get here...
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
          I like Dearmond guitars and used to have an M72 in moss green. I used it as an open tuning guitar because it was really cool for that. I still have my trans black flame M75 and black Starfire Special.

But, I can see why you like those OD pedals. They do sound really good.
          Yeah, they are pretty nice guitars. I really liked it, but I have several others that are similar style, and I have had them longer, so I wasn't really attached to the DeArmond yet like I am to the others. I got the DeArmond and the Aerodyne Tele on the same week, but I coudn't really keep them both. Lol But yeah, I've been wanting to get these pedals for a while. I had the money set back to buy them, but then I used it to buy my new Tele lol So when he contacted me about trading pedals for the guitar, I was super stoked!

You should post some pics of your DeArmonds!
          Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
          Nice! Those are some serious pedals. I was heavily considering a JHS All American, but decided to go with a Dr Scientist The Elements instead. I still want to try the All American though, as it sounds really cool. The cloning issue aside, I've heard great things about JHS. I've heard nothing but praise for Jetter. Some serious pedals you're picking up there man. Boutique love <3
          Thanks dude! Yeah, JHS makes some awesome stuff! I am wanting to get they're Pulp N Peel compressor too. People seem to really like the All American. I'm not much of a rat fan, but they seem cool for what they do. The Jetter is pretty nice too. I honestly haven't had much time to play with it much though, because I have been working like crazy. But I'll be looking forward to a day off, so I can try out my new pedals all day long.

You've been getting some pretty awesome pedals too!
          Originally posted by Aceman View Post
          wake me when they get here...
          Oh, chill out Mr. Scrooge!
          Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

Working...
          X