banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: Kevlar3000!!! Solid State Rickenbacker amp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Kevlar3000!!! Solid State Rickenbacker amp?

Hehe, a Rickenbacker Tr-25 popped up on my local CL for what seems a good price. Any experience with these?
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Re: ATTN: Kevlar3000!!! Solid State Rickenbacker amp?

I'm not Kev and I've never played that amp but any amp with a control labeled DISTORT is cool with me and for a bill what do you have to loose???
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

If its like the one I tried, it has a sick 70s fuzzy od thing going on. I liked it, but many wouldn't. Someone crammed a huge EV that was way too big for the combo in it (rear part of the speaker hung out the back), but it sounded cool, I should have pulled the trigger.
      Last edited by DankStar; 04-27-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

What Mr Fire said, never tried one, but plug into it, make sure to turn the volume up high and see if it gives up the goods. This art of finding treasures in the turd pile has no boundaries, unless one has a bunch of brand name wine corks stuck up their butt.
        ]
        FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invasi...94764430540777

www.soundclick.com/kevinschafer

Comment

Awesomness, I'm goin out to see it tomorrow! Kevlar has opened my eyes to the 'hidden treasures' lol.
          Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Working...
          X