NPD: Diamond Memory Lane Jr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: Diamond Memory Lane Jr.

I finally stepped up to the plate and ordered a Diamond Memory Lane Jr. 3 months ago. Finally got it in the shop today as I decided to go all out and select a custom color option for it. This company really does great work and the best part is I only live about 10 minutes away from their factory! Now to go plug this thing in and annoy the neighbours.

- Fender Vintage Hot Rod '62 Stratocaster w/ Seymour Duncan Antiquity Surfer pickups
    - 2012 Gibson Les Paul Traditional w/ Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Jimmy Page set

Re: NPD: Diamond Memory Lane Jr.

Congrats! I have a ML Jr and I can say without a doubt that you made a decision you will not regret. I absolutely love mine. I played it against my friend's El Capistan today and the ML Jr is as good as or better than it (although completely different.) That custom color and the knobs look awesome.
    Custom neck-thru strat
    1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
    1995 PRS CE24
    D'avanzo #8
    Breedlove Solo Concert
    1996 USA Dean Baby Z
    1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
    1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
    Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

What is that effect?
      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
        What is that effect?
        Delay

Comment

Thanks. Nice looking pdeal, fo sho!
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I am really enjoying this pedal right now! Compared to the Memory Lane 2 it has a little more clarity but still keeps a very nice, lush analog vibe to the sound. Also happy to support a local company in the process.
            - Fender Vintage Hot Rod '62 Stratocaster w/ Seymour Duncan Antiquity Surfer pickups

Comment

I dont care what it DOES, that thing is just a sexy looking pedal.

Oh, you're a naughty little pedal, aren't you. What? You want me to twist your knobs. Like this? Yeah.

LP Custom
              Greenbacks
              Boss SD-1

Comment

nice man, always gased hard for that, the price probably increased my gas by like 30%
                i saw this band, and thought they were really great, until i saw what the guy was playing through........

Comment

I am seriously considering replacing my Nova Repeater with one of those. They are a seriously great delay. Everything you want, nothing you don't, and the samples I've heard sound fantastic.

I also love the custom idea. Did you order yours direct from Diamond? How long did it take?
                  Band: www.colouredanimal.com
                  Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
                  Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
                    I am seriously considering replacing my Nova Repeater with one of those. They are a seriously great delay. Everything you want, nothing you don't, and the samples I've heard sound fantastic.

I also love the custom idea. Did you order yours direct from Diamond? How long did it take?
                    I had to place the custom order with the local music store over here in Nova Scotia. I did call Diamond directly and spoke to Aimish who helped me out with what I could do as far as options go. It cost an extra $50 Cdn for the color and steel knobs to be added and took about 3 months to be complete. Well worth the wait!

If you do want a custom color, please keep in mind that they are unable to change the color of the text.

Comment

Working...
                    X