Deja Vu delay with voodoo GCX switcher question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deja Vu delay with voodoo GCX switcher question

Hello forum members, long time listener, first time poster here. I'm very curious to know if anybody has tried modifying you Deja Vu pedal's tap tempo for external tempo control? Like adding a quarter inch jack to the pedal so I can basically rack it and tap the tempo using Voodoo Labs Ground control and the GCX system? I also wanna mention that I bought the pedal used, so it's not under warranty and I'm not worried about that. Any help or suggestions highly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Deja Vu delay with voodoo GCX switcher question

Forum bros have swapped out tap switch for one with a different feel . you know without the click. but i have not seen a person mod it for a external tap 1/4" jack. Frank Falbo should be able to advise if there is a possibility for this.
    #1: Gibson SG Classic [Antiquity P-90 Set]
    #2: Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster [Tonerider TRT2 Set]
    #3: Hamer Sunburst MIK [Pearly Gates Set]
    #4: Agile AL-2000 [59/JB Set]
    #5: Fender Robert Cray Stratocaster [Stock Singles]
    Amp Head: Egnater Tweaker 15 [Tung-Sol & JJ Tubes]
    Amp Cabinet: Chilly Bird Pro Audio Oversized Closed Back 1x12 [Eminence Wizard]
    Brim Pedaltrain Mini: Pitchblack, Dual unLTD, SUF Violet Ramshead, R-S Phaser, TC Flashback. Pod HD Desktop.

Comment

Thanks, I've seen that post somewhere it was basically what gave me the idea. I really hope it's possible.

Comment

Of course. You can even use the existing tap switch hole for the 1/4" jack but be sure it's hiked up enough that the tip of the 1/4" plug won't hit the bottom of the pedal.

Comment

Thanks Frank, I do wanna keep the original tap switch and have it working properly though, for when I need to take the pedal out for flydates and such.

Comment

Working...
          X