fuzz signal break up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuzz signal break up

I am looking for a pedal to fuzz up my existing distortion. So it doesn't have to be high gain. The nastier the better. Suggestions?

Re: fuzz signal break up

define nasty? you mean like sputtering choked out?

Comment

Yeah. Like really loose broken up

Comment

got a price range? with the sundial on analogman sunfaces you can dial in the sputter, if you want that type of thing then you should look for a fuzz with a bias pot. germanium fuzz can be cantankerous if its too hot or too cold.

Comment

I am gonna say under 200$ new unless it just freakishly awsome

Comment

I've always found that pushing a fuzz with a booster makes it go nuts. I'm a big fan of the super broken up Jack White tones, and using a EHX LPB1 (40$) into my favorite muff has given me great results. It's all about pushing that signal super hard.
            - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

RAT is pretty dirty on some settings, but I used to combine it with a Big Muff and that was just disgusting.

Comment

Yeah I did that some thing with a metal zone. Lp1 on 10 all controls on metalZone on 10. It was interesting lol

Comment

I am interested in building a rat clone also

Comment

ive been running my red dot sunface into overdrive pedals and its really cool. you get the compression and fuzzys of the sunface but the fat mids and sustain of the od, sounds killer for solos

Comment

Working...
                    X