Fair price for peavey classic 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fair price for peavey classic 30

I think I would take $300 for mine. It is the older version. It sounds good. I just need money and it is not used much.
    I do not want to do ebay though. Amp shipping is a killer.
    I will try Craigslist next week.
    I dread that.
    Last edited by atreidesheir; 06-19-2012, 08:44 PM.
    Great trades/transactions with checo, kjrocks (2x), ginoames (2x), guitarkid (2x), Ed Hunter, primo (2x), apar111, blueman335, King IzzO))), ArtieToo, lemonman, saladin, SAVAGE DISTORTION, surface54, and DonP. Excellent forum bros!

Comment

AdamR,
      let us know if you find the source of your tone anemia.
      Great trades/transactions with checo, kjrocks (2x), ginoames (2x), guitarkid (2x), Ed Hunter, primo (2x), apar111, blueman335, King IzzO))), ArtieToo, lemonman, saladin, SAVAGE DISTORTION, surface54, and DonP. Excellent forum bros!

Comment

I am using this amp to make sure some other items I am selling are still in tip top shape before I mail them.

This amp sounds really good. If I cannot sell it, things will be ok. I need money, but this amp has some sweet spots. Since it is Peavey it is easy to forget how nice it is. The 5150 (6505) is great for gain, but this one is nice for some in-between stuff. and pretty full in a tweed way. I have to upgrade my opinion of this thing. Hadn't turned it on in a while.

Comment

the Peavey's don't demand huge resale prices... it's been many years since i bought my C3o... but i've seen the C50 combo's sell for as low as $275-$300 used... even if it's larger i oddly see the 4x10 C50 sell for less then the 2x12... to me it's insane how cheap you can find the Classic series amps... i already have 2 or i'd buy more at those cheap prices...

i have to admit they are the perfect amps for me but they do work well for a lot of things...

my C30 10 years ago used with the matching tweed 1x12 i paid $450 for both combo/ext cab... my C50 head i snagged for an amazing $250...

Comment

Working...
          X