Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: well, the 1-watt JCM800's have landed

Originally posted by 51501984 View Post
    I got one of my class 5 heads for $349 brand new and the other $275 used in excellent condition. Pretty cool deals IMO
    Each to their own though, I aint keen on them.
    Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
    you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

sounds like these are a very pricey novelty instead of a real sounding JCM800. That correct??
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
        sounds like these are a very pricey novelty instead of a real sounding JCM800. That correct??
        that seems to be the general consensus yes.
        Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
        you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

For $700 you can easily pick up a real 800 2204, throw a 12au7 in the phase inverter to help manage the volume and rock out with your glock out...
          Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Does anyone at Marshall actually play guitar?
            || Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

Working...
            X