Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTM1- H 1W Marhsall Ebay heads up

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marshall-J...321ba4bca#shId

I aint got the money or I might have bought it....

It's only the head and they will only post to the UK but I don't mind Shipping it over to someone stateside or in europe providing the payment of shipping and packaging is paid to me.

could be a chance to grab a bargain.
    Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
    you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Re: JTM1- H 1W Marhsall Ebay heads up

It went for £300.

(I've seen a couple of Vintage Modern heads go for less than that recently - seriously tempted to snag one of those!)

Comment

Originally posted by Simon_F View Post
      It went for £300.

(I've seen a couple of Vintage Modern heads go for less than that recently - seriously tempted to snag one of those!)
      yeah I think people are getting desperate, there are some good things going at the moment.

it's strange with some stuff, I want another Frontman 15G for a project which involves much DIY and tinkering, and they are selling for stupidly high prices....

goes in swings and bounds
      Ich bin mein führer

you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

Eventually i am gettin the lil jcm1, that thing sounds as good as the full size 800!
        Excellent deals with,
        Frank falbo,Rockstarnick,SrDeMaFp,Joyouswolf,SFW,gpengui ns
        Jacksontrader,Latsmcgee,IndySG,Ghostmaker,
        slaveunit,atreidesheir,appar111,ex-250,dominus,
        guitarkingdomworks,appar111,ginoames,chickencoop,
        51501984,guitarfreak,notesfield,raybarbeemusic,
        king izzo,Tone scavenger,Heem6,Checo,metalmachine,MetLking

Comment

Originally posted by SAVAGE DISTORTION View Post
          Eventually i am gettin the lil jcm1, that thing sounds as good as the full size 800!
          this ol' thread got nothing but hate (more or less):

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
            this ol' thread got nothing but hate (more or less):

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/showthread.php?t=246085
            Yes I left a little criticism but mostly of the price, I had debated the thought of them as a usable amp but since they haven't been around for very long we don't know just yet. However, still a nice novel range of amps
            Ich bin mein führer

Comment

Working...
            X