tube glow dimly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tube glow dimly

Just wondering my amp has 4 power tubes and only 1 (3rd from the left) glows brightly while the other dimly is it normal or is there something wrong?
    Last edited by NewWave; 09-12-2012, 06:50 AM.

Re: tube glow dimly

They should all operate the same. make sure the bright one is seated correctly, and also try swapping the power tube positions. and see if its the same as the rest after that. Let us know what happens. If that doesnt solve it, then the next step will involve looking inside the amp.
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Sounds like you have an imbalance in your plasma regulators. Try recalibrating the intermix ratio of the theolytic converter to about 12,254,265 million to 1. Remember that dylithium only accepts resonant frequencies of ~ 8 dysons before they collapse into a singularity which could result in death or an unstable inderdimensional portal. You may also have to recalibrate your EPS conduits to 12 cochranes with a dynamic flux ratio of no more than 34 terradysons.

you may also want to try the tube that glows in different spots to see if the lighting up issue is the tube or it's socket.

But I'd do the plasma recalibration first
      Last edited by Archer_of_Fish; 09-12-2012, 08:18 AM.
      Gravity...its just a theory

Comment

Does the amp sound off? Volume lower than usual?

If not, don't worry about it.
        Band: www.colouredanimal.com
        Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
        Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Working...
        X