New Cab Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cab Day!

Picked up this Avatar 2x12 in trade and im really diggin it. Hellatone 60/30 combo. I ran my rig in stereo last night.

Hot Rod deluxe through the avatar and AC30 w/greenbacks. WOW the Strymon pedals sound even better... way better. I seriously dont think i can go back to one amp now.

Re: New Cab Day!

Ha, I've got a 4x12 just like it, ya want it? I'll make you a hell of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac
      I was gonna get yer 12-65's till i relaised you stresased the cones out wiht 200 watt dropped tune drone.
      LOL

Nice score Steve. I've had Avatar gas for a while. I want to get a 1x12 that matches my bassman head. I really want to try a stereo rig too - the next amp I want is an Allen Accomplice Jr, which is basically a blackface DR without the normal channel or vibrato, but it takes 6L6's too. I figure that head with a matching 1x12 and my Bassman with a matching 1x12 will sound INCREDIBLE in stereo. Especially if I can figure out the best way to get my trem hooked up in stereo.
      Last edited by Agileguy_101; 09-22-2012, 12:27 AM.
      Custom neck-thru strat
      1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
      1995 PRS CE24
      D'avanzo #8
      Breedlove Solo Concert
      1996 USA Dean Baby Z
      1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
      1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
      Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac
        iZZO you are so full of crap. How much you think its cost to ship, it??
        I was gonna get yer 12-65's till i relaised you stresased the cones out wiht 200 watt dropped tune drone.
        Yeah bro, I totally wasted my speakers by actually playing them. **** off dude.

Sorry Steve, nevermind the anti-Semite.

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
          LOL

Nice score Steve. I've had Avatar gas for a while. I want to get a 1x12 that matches my bassman head. I really want to try a stereo rig too - the next amp I want is an Allen Accomplice Jr, which is basically a blackface DR without the normal channel or vibrato, but it takes 6L6's too. I figure that head with a matching 1x12 and my Bassman with a matching 1x12 will sound INCREDIBLE in stereo. Especially if I can figure out the best way to get my trem hooked up in stereo.
          Totally forgot about this thread...

Anywho, do it man! After you get that Blue Sky you wont regret it. Try borrowing a buddys rig to test the el cap in stereo, and you'll be sold. Seriously

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
            Yeah bro, I totally wasted my speakers by actually playing them. **** off dude.

Sorry Steve, nevermind the anti-Semite.
            Hahaha no worries Izz. Shoot me some info on that 412. Im not too into lugging them around these days, but you never know.

Comment

Working...
            X