NWD tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWD tomorrow!

I just got word that my new Wilson Effects Freaker Wah is waiting for me at home! I won't get to play with it as me and the family are still in Florida for a mini Disney get a way and won't be back until tomorrow.

I will have pics and a good review up as soon as I can run it through some paces!!! The Freaker is Kevin's take on the Parachute wah. Totally different and insane compared to a Vox style wah. I'm stoked!
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Re: NWD tomorrow!

COOL!

Kev makes a GREAT wah...enjoy that one!
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

looks sick dude!

Comment

After seeing that video, I want one too now!

Comment

The Wilson Wah clips are the only ones I've heard that sounded anything remotely like the Pro Analog Supa Quack I used to own (that was my benchmark wah tone). I bet that Freaker pedal is going to be awesome.
          Originally posted by kevlar3000
          I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
          Originally posted by Zerberus
          Better is often the enemy of good
          Originally posted by ginormous
          Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

I want a Wilson wah so bad, but cannot justify it for the 10 minutes per year I will use it ...
            Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
            My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I'm stoked! I've always wanted a Freaker, but it's a pretty radical different sound when you're used to the vox style sounds. I use his sig wah all the time and love it, but have always thought this freaker would be awesome for a song we wrote called 'Stomp'.

He had a 'dog days of summer' deal a few weeks back so I took advantage and got it at a crazy price considering it's essentially a 'boutique' wah. I also have his haze vibe... That thing is AWESOME too btw!
              Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

I walked in the door, opened it up, went to the garage and made noise... The Freaker is EVIL, Strange yet very musical and easy to use. HUGE sweep. Heel down is almost silent. More to come and pix later.

Comment

Working...
                X