Orange Micro Terror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Micro Terror

anyone played the Micro terror?? whats the word on those?? I know the tiny terrors are pretty popular. Are the micros weak or cheesy? or are they pretty effective? Im looking for a good little rocking tube amp thats inexpensive for my girls.. They are doing pretty well on accoustic, so want to get em into the electric world. But needs to be something dad can enjoy too.. wink wink
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: Orange Micro Terror

The demo Chappers did was kinda nice but I'm not too sure still... I'd rather have my killer ant than this so far.

Here are the impression from a guy who bought one on the Orange forum...

Comment

It's so annoying the picture signatures on the Orange forum.

Comment

Originally posted by crguti View Post
        It's so annoying the picture signatures on the Orange forum.
        tell me about it...

Comment

its not all tube tone and prolly wont go with pedals like fuzz pedals...truly a practice amp imo

Comment

Never tried one, but I'd probably put it into a similar category to the EXH 22 Caliber / 44 Magnum, something you might use as a backup for your main head or if you don't like carrying heavy things.

Unlike the EHX heads it has preamp overdrive and a basic tone control, so could make a pretty good practice amp too. The reviews I've seen mostly say that the 1x8 cab is horribly boxy, but the head can sound OK through a bigger cab.

Comment

Working...
            X