Couple of Qs (Pedal & Amp)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Qs (Pedal & Amp)

I have a few pedals and want to know if there is a "Pedal Controller" pedal. You know sometimes you want to turn on two pedals at the same time and it's very hard to do because you have your pedals set in a small area efficient board and I don't want to use a piece of wood to join the pedal together. So, are there something like that out there?

I am also looking for a guitar amp that I can plug my headset in so that I can crank the hell out of it without triggering a fight with my apartments neighbor. I'm looking for that marshall crunch and usable (even if it's not as good as fender) clean and some thick crazy Iommi-Like gain for metal (I love my laney ironheart).

Re: Couple of Qs (Pedal & Amp)

BUMP !! HELLO....

Comment

No offense man, but you need to wait more than an hour before bumping your post. This area of the forum doesn't move as fast as others - give it a day or two next time.

For your first question, there are a few options.

This is probably the easiest one:

This is the more expensive one, but it gives you infinite patch possibilities:

+

Custom neck-thru strat
      1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
      1995 PRS CE24
      D'avanzo #8
      Breedlove Solo Concert
      1996 USA Dean Baby Z
      1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
      1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
      Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

My bump is indeed more than an hour after my first post lol. Can you explain to me how it works and what is it called (or just tell me what its called and I'll browse the net). And how much does it cost?

Comment

Click on the pictures - they're links to the products.

None of these are cheap.
          Custom neck-thru strat
          1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
          1995 PRS CE24
          D'avanzo #8
          Breedlove Solo Concert
          1996 USA Dean Baby Z
          1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
          1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
          Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Check out loop master

one of their pedals can solve many routing problems. even with a single loop you can keep one or more pedals on and turn them all on or off with a single click.

If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

Originally posted by TheLivingDead
            DON'TGETMADBRO

Comment

try a micro cube for headphone practice. Itll do all the sounds you mentioned.
              Last edited by Chickenwings; 10-07-2012, 01:12 AM.
              "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
              Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Originally posted by NewWave View Post
                My bump is indeed more than an hour after my first post lol.
                Seriously? An hour and a few minutes, then.

You should try the search function, this subject comes up at least twice every month.
                Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I think what is going on here is the OP'er/player is young and has a very limited amount of equipment knowledge...

If you want to switch on two or more pedals at one the easiest thing to do that won't require hundreds or thousands of dollars is some kind of loop box...I have, use and will happily suggest Loop-Master stuff.

As for headphone rehearsal just get a small modeling amp and call it a day...
                  If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Working...
                  X