Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyo pedals - where to get?

Besides somewhere in China?

Or have people actually ordered from there successfully?

And, I'm willing to engage in copyright violation discussions. The topic of SHOULD we get them is reasonable.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Re: Joyo pedals - where to get?

I've bought two Joyo pedals, both on eBay. I looked for sellers based in the UK who had good feedback. One was a well known UK music retailer (Coda Music) who I have bought from on many previous occasions.

So my advice to you is look for an eBay seller based in America who has good feedback.

Comment

one of my students has a joyo chorus. I think he got it on ebay. He seems happy with it.
      "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
      Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Yeah, they shouldn't be hard to find. There's a whole bunch of them on the UK 'Bay. I'm pretty sure one of the local stores here sells them too. I can't imagine that they'd be too difficult to find in America.
        I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Amazon carries a lot of them, afaik. The one I have, I ordered from a chinese site, it took about 3 weeks to get here, but shipping was free and it was cheap ($25).
          Go Packers!

Comment

I kinda want their vintage phaser right now. Don't know why!

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
              I kinda want their vintage phaser right now. Don't know why!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JOYO-JF-06-V...item4ab910fbeb
              Same as me. It's 90% of the EVH phase sound at half the price. Simon has one, I believe.

Comment

Pedaltrader.com carries them. You can order off of their site or ebay. If you go through their site you can rent the pedal for a month. If you decide you want to buy it the apply the rental price toward the purchase price.

Comment

I have the JF-08 delay, that I got on ebay about a year ago. Damn fine pedal for the price. I just can't remember the seller that I got it from.

Give me few minutes and I'll find them. I got it for like $35.

Edit: I can't find 'em. I guess they are gone now.
                  Last edited by karpathion; 10-20-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                    It's 90% of the EVH phase sound at half the price. Simon has one, I believe.
                    I've had the Vintage Phase for a while and I like it a lot. It's on my gigging pedalboard. Haven't compared it side-by-side with anything more expensive but it sounds great and it gets the 70s-style phase sounds I want.

I just got the Vintage Overdrive last week. Haven't had a lot of time to play with it but it sounded pretty cool when I gave it a quick blast as a solo boost through the JMP combo.

Comment

I love my Sweet Baby, I keep it running pretty much all the time. I think there are two songs in my band's set list that I turn it off during.

I want to try their Tremolo and Flanger, and I'm debating picking up the Vintage Overdrive as well.
                      Go Packers!

Comment

I'm looking at the US Dream, the Vintage Phaser, and maybe another couple like a basic distortion....

Comment

Working...
                        X