Npd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npd

Scored a mint condition EHX holy stain. I mainly got it for the two reverbs and pulsar
    Originally posted by grumptruck
    No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
    Originally posted by Gear Used
    PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
    Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
    Mesa Stiletto Ace
    Gurus 5015
    Mesa Widebody 1X12
    Pedalboard

Re: Npd

pulsar? is the tremolo modelled after the EHX Pulsar? Does the trem speed get super fast like that? If so, I am interested. Thre reverbs are superb on the Holy Stain. . .and I loooove reverb. I also like that odd pitch thingy.

Does the HS have super high speed tremolo? almost like a blur?

Comment

Originally posted by lareplus View Post
      pulsar? is the tremolo modelled after the EHX Pulsar? Does the trem speed get super fast like that? If so, I am interested. Thre reverbs are superb on the Holy Stain. . .and I loooove reverb. I also like that odd pitch thingy.

Does the HS have super high speed tremolo? almost like a blur?
      Ya it's the tremolo from the EHX pulsar it nails the swells to high speed blurs. It's not a traditional tremolo though I haven't found away to do a blvd of token dreams type tremolo. That being said its awesome for clean ambiance. The two verbs and the tremolo make the pedal. Pitch shift is crap tho.
      Originally posted by grumptruck
      No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
      Originally posted by Gear Used
      PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
      Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
      Mesa Stiletto Ace
      Gurus 5015
      Mesa Widebody 1X12
      Pedalboard

Comment

Thanks for the comment about the tremolo. . .the pitch shift seems like it would be nice for a brief, trippy interlude, but I've never had one to play through.

Comment

Working...
        X