• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GCX Guitar Audio Switcher and Ground Control Pro

Who has and uses this combination?

How do you use this combination?

What pedals do you use with the GCX?
    Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
    When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
    Red Devils - 1% all the way!
    Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
    Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Re: GCX Guitar Audio Switcher and Ground Control Pro

I don't currently have a Ground Control / GCX, but I've used one in the past (been 4 years or so). You can run pretty much anything with it, even a combination of rack and pedal effects. Did you have specific questions about using a GCX with pedals?
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Re: GCX Guitar Audio Switcher and Ground Control Pro

I have those two. I used to use them with a Boss GT-Pro midi rig about five years ago. Still have them but haven't used them since I picked up an Axe-FX rig about three years ago.

It worked as advertised. I switched a bunch of pedals in and out with the GCX. Had all the pedals up in a rack. Nothing but the Ground Control out front. Clean setup.

Comment

Working...
      X