banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blog: The 100 Watt Amp -- Too Much Firepower? Or Juuuuust Right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blog: The 100 Watt Amp -- Too Much Firepower? Or Juuuuust Right?

I think everybody is missing the point. . He never said lower Watts was worse. He was explaing a situation where the headroom of a 100 Watt amp is practical

Comment

Adam's article is absolutely correct, as usual.

It's all about application - application for the player, the music, and the venue. If you bought or brought the wrong tool for the job, or can't see why someone else might need something you deem "overkill" or "unecessary", that's your problem.

That being said...

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
        If it wasn't for ear plugs, my hearing would be **** right now. I always leave them out for a few songs and then put them in, though.
        ya, earplugs are HUGE when protecting your most valuable audio equipment. another bonus of the custom earplugs is you can switch the filters and use them for attenuating 15 or 30 DB depending on the need, like if you go to a movie theater = 100DB.

also, I am using mine right now along with my sony earbuds as they are compatible with earbuds and provide great sound isolation and comfort

ps I am trying binaural beats and you need headphones for them: http://www.amazon.com/Binaural-Beat-...s/e/B004MAQGDY

Comment

Working...
        X