Any Morley fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Morley fans?

Fans of Morley? experiences etc etc etc. Looking at wahs and they seem interesting.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Re: Any Morley fans?

I like that some of their pedals have no potentiometers to get dusty and wear out. They use light sensing tech and so their pedals are super quiet.
    - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
    Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
    The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Huge fan of Morley. Ran a Tremonti Power Wah for the longest time. Very transparent and great sweep.
      AccountKiller

Comment

I have an old power wah... Chrome housing and light bulb and all. My bass player used it with my pharaoh fuzz and it's awesome. I really dig it on guitar too, but it's big and it sounds better for his stuff.

I ran a had horsie 2 for a bit and liked it.
        Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

For what I use a wah for I like the original Bad Horsie over anything else I've tried, the auto on feature is icing.

Comment

ive been toying with the idea of getting a morley becuase of the swithless feature, then i saw this

might actually get this done, but still mulling it over.

Comment

Working...
            X